Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dance Blog

Added another dance class to my schedule. It's also very different from anything else I've done. Now I have two classes that are almost but not entirely unlike each other!

New instructor is short, fuzzy (his hair is cropped at about 1 inch, and stands straight up), and cute in a silly sort of way. After doing some basic exercises, he showed us a bunch of videos of people dancing in this style so that we could get a feel for how it looks in all its glorious variations.

First instructor is still sexy as all get-out. I don't think I'll ever get over that one exercise. It's so cute. :3 She also made us drill shimmies for five minutes straight. Gawd, that was painful. Towards the end, I stopped being able to really feel my legs. :< But! I got better at shimmies. I think. :D

Today, I can't really lift my arms. If I keep up this schedule, it ought to give me some nice muscle definition. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment